Monday, January 9, 2017

Celebrate!

Here is one of the swaps I received from an awesome Stampin' Up! demonstrator friend, Latisha Dinkel.



Every year at the Stampin' Up! convention, Angela (my upline) and I have been hosting a Jammie Swap.  We give prizes for pajamas.  Latisha, her mom, and her daughter always have the cutest jammies and they coordinate!

Just one of the benefits of becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator - all the awesome crafty friends you make from all over the world!  Interested in having more friends?  Click here to get started.


Now, back to our regularly scheduled post.....

I have to admit, I wasn't crazy about this stamp set and the coordinating edgelits.  But now?  I have to have them!

Details on the card:

  • Paper used: Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Dapper Denim, Silver Glimmer Paper
  • Ink used: Crushed Curry, Dapper Denim
  • Tools used:  Big Shot, Stars Framelits
  • Stamp Set: Birthday Blast (available in wood or clear mount)
Stay tuned for another card using the bundle from another demonstrator!


No comments:

Post a Comment