Thursday, March 30, 2017

Hey, Chick!

When I saw the preview of this set, I just had to have it.  That one chicken just looks SASSY!  :)



I'm pretty sure that's a Polish chicken.  I found this photo on the internet.  I think the Stampin' Up! artists did an awesome job!

Image result for Polish chicken

Here's the card today using this set and the Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper.  Did you know you can get the paper FREE also?



To color the chick, I first colored with the Daffodil Delight pencil.  Then I added some Calypso Coral and made sure to overlap the two colors.  Then the magic occurs!

I used the Blender Pen to start blending the colors together.  Notice I was not too careful and also let the colors mingle.  Also, a word of caution...  Don't overdo the Blender Pen on Whisper White.  You get little pills of paper and an ugly mess.  Trust Me!  :)

Then, use the Pumpkin Pie pencil and add color to the beak and the legs.  Don't use the Blender Pen here in these small spots.  It just makes it messy!


Hey, Chick!
Product List
*Note - if you want the Designer Series Paper for FREE, do not use this number.  At check out, select it as your FREE item.








No comments:

Post a Comment