Monday, September 26, 2016

Mummy Jar By Hattie Walker

A most awesome MUMMY jar by Hattie Walker.  I got to meet Hattie on the Mediterranean Cruise in May.  We were at the same wine tasting table.  :) 

I love this card because I can reproduce it quickly and easily.  OR, maybe I should convert it to a treat bag?  I think I'll try that soon!



Instructions:
  1. Fold 8½" x 5½" Smoky Slate cardstock.
  2. Stamp sentiment with Basic Black ink on 4" x 5¼" Perfect Plum cardstock.
  3. Stamp Mummy Jar with Perfect Plum ink on Whisper White cardstock; cut with framelit.
  4. Cut Smoky Slate circle with framelit.
  5. Cut Designer Series Paper 4" x 2", 4" x 1½", and 4" x 1"; punch end with Triple Banner Punch.
  6. Stagger the punched ends and adhere together.  Tie Basic Black baker's twine around the Designer Series Paper.
  7. Adhere Designer Series Paper assembly to Perfect Plum cardstock; trim the ends flush with the cardstock.
  8. Adhere Smoky Slate Circle and Mummy Jar to Perfect Plum cardstock.
  9. Adhere Perfect Plum cardstock to Smoky Slate card base.





See below for supplies!



No comments:

Post a Comment