A most awesome MUMMY jar by Hattie Walker. I got to meet Hattie on the Mediterranean Cruise in May. We were at the same wine tasting table. :)
I love this card because I can reproduce it quickly and easily. OR, maybe I should convert it to a treat bag? I think I'll try that soon!
- Fold 8½" x 5½" Smoky Slate cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment with Basic Black ink on 4" x 5¼" Perfect Plum cardstock.
- Stamp Mummy Jar with Perfect Plum ink on Whisper White cardstock; cut with framelit.
- Cut Smoky Slate circle with framelit.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 4" x 2", 4" x 1½", and 4" x 1"; punch end with Triple Banner Punch.
- Stagger the punched ends and adhere together. Tie Basic Black baker's twine around the Designer Series Paper.
- Adhere Designer Series Paper assembly to Perfect Plum cardstock; trim the ends flush with the cardstock.
- Adhere Smoky Slate Circle and Mummy Jar to Perfect Plum cardstock.
- Adhere Perfect Plum cardstock to Smoky Slate card base.
See below for supplies!