Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Joy to the World!

As soon as I saw the ribbon and sequins, I KNEW I wanted to create a Christmas card with these alternate colors!

I watched a live video by Sara Douglass, Stampin' Up! CEO, showcasing her daughter's birthday card.  She heat embossed gold on Gold Foil.  It was amazing!  Then I thought - what if I used an embossing folder with Silver Foil.  And WOW!  I love it!



A little tip with the sequins - use the Fine-Tip Glue Pen to place dots of glue.  Then add the sequins on top of the glue.  Set aside to dry.



Supply list below:

What other alternate colors do you like to use for Christmas cards instead of the traditional red and green?  Leave some comments and let's have some fun!  I'll work to create some fun new Christmas cards with your color combination suggestions.







No comments:

Post a Comment