I so love these cookie cutter critters! Halloween, Fall, Christmas, Winter - so many cute stamps!
The card I received as a swap was created by Shelly Peck. I had to do a little search for the Designer Series Paper and the leaves. I never noticed the leaves in the Jar of Love Stamp Set. I need to get that one out and play some more!
- Fold 8½" x 5½" Delightful Dijon cardstock.
- Stamp scarecrow with Basic Black ink on scrap Crumb Cake cardstock.
- Color scarecrow with markers; punch scarecrow.
- Stamp leaves with Delightful Dijon ink on 2½" x 2¾" Whisper White cardstock.
- Emboss 4" x 5¼" Chocolate Chip cardstock.
- Adhere lace trim to the bottom; adhere to card base.
- Adhere 3¼" x 3½" Designer Series Paper to the top of the card.
- Layer stamped Whisper White on top of 2⅝" x 2⅞" Chocolate Chip cardstock; adhere to card base.
- Adhere scarecrow to card.
Supply List below: