What a sweet little birthday bag! Just perfect for a small gift.
And lots of times, those small gifts are amazing!
Plus, did you know this paper is designed so you can use the framelits? It is! And it's so awesome! The little girl holding the cupcake is from the paper and cut with the framelit!
- Stamp Sets – Birthday Delivery (143660) or Birthday Delivery Bundle- Stamp Set, Framelits and Designer Series Paper (145294)
- Card Stock – Crumb Cake (120953); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Crumb Cake (126975)
- Misc. – Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper (DSP) (144118 or included in the bundle); Birthday Friends Framelits Dies (143658 or included in the bundle); Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372); Tear & Tape Adhesive (138995); Scallop Tag Topper Punch (133324); Powder Pink Ribbon (144151); Gift Bag Punch Board (135862); Big Shot (143263)
- Crumb Cake Card Stock: 11” x 5.5”
- Whisper White Card Stock: 3” x 2” for oval tag
- DSP: Cupcake girl and 2” x 12” strip
- Ribbon: 12”
- Create a medium gift bag following the instructions on the Gift Bag Punch Board. Stamp “Special Delivery” in crumb cake on the bag before assembling (use Tear & Tape).
- Punch the ends of the strip of DSP with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch. (Optional, score at 5” and 7” after punching ends). Wrap around bag and tie top with Powder Pink ribbon
- Cut out Cupcake Girl DSP and white card stock using Framelits.
- Stamp “Birthday Greetings” in lower left corner of oval and adhere the Cupcake Girl to the right side of the Stitched Oval.
- Attach tag to front of bag with Tear & Tape.