The card today can be for whatever you would like. Maybe a friend helped you out - maybe a stranger helped you out! Give that card away so the know they dazzle you.
- Stamp Sets –Pocketful of Sunshine 143719
- Card Stock –Thick Whisper White (140272); Crushed Curry (131199); Dapper Denim (141414)
- Stamp Pads – Dapper Denim (141394); Memento (132708); Versa Mark (102283)
- Misc.- Big Shot (143263) Pocket Framelits (143750); Embossing Buddy (103083); Heat Tool (129053); Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder (109131); Stamping Sponges (141337); Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
- Thick Whisper White: 4-1/4" x 11" scored at 5-1/2" and 1" x 1" for pocket tab
- Crushed Curry: 3-1/4" x 5 and 3" x 1-1/2" for sun glasses
- Dapper Denim: 3" x 4-3/4" and 3-1/2" x 3" for pocket
- Stamp pocket and pocket stitching in Dapper Denim ink on the smaller piece of Dapper Denim card stock and cut out with the Big Shot and Pocket Framelits.
- Sponge around edges and on the surface of pocket and larger Dapper Denim piece to give a worn denim look.
- Rub Embossing Buddy over the pocket and stamp "you dazzle me" in VersaMark ink.
- Heat emboss with the Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder and the Heat Tool.
- Stamp "for you" in Dapper denim ink on the small piece of Thick Whisper White cardstock. Tuck the edge of this under the side of the pocket and attach with Snail Adhesive.
- Bedazzle the pocket with Rhinestone Basic Jewels just above the "stitched line"
- Fold the Thick Whisper White cardstock in half for the card base.
- Attach the large Dapper Denim piece of cardstock to the large Crushed Curry piece of cardstock with Snail Adhesive.
- Attach these layers to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Attach the pocket to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals
- Stamp the sunglasses in Memento ink on the smaller of the Crushed Curry pieces of cardstock. Cut out with the Big Shot and Pocket Framelits.
- Add a Rhinestone Basic Jewel to each side of the sunglasses.
- Attach the glasses to the pocket with Stampin' Dimensionals by tucking one side of the sunglasses behind the pocket.