It's really a great time to create Christmas cards.
Well, after hanging out in the hot sun, playing at the beach, playing with the kids, grandkids, nieces, nephews, gardening, and whatever else you do outside, you need to cool off and recover. And create Christmas cards!
Think cool thoughts with this card!
- Stamp Sets – Flurry of Wishes (139732)
- Card Stock – Whisper White (100730); Marina Mist (119682); Dapper Denim(141414)
- Stamp Pads –Marina Mist (126962); Dapper Denim (141394)
- Misc. – Clear Faceted Gems (144142); Stampin Sponges (141337); Layering Squares Framelits (141708); Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144219); Big Shot (143263); Washi tape of your choice
- Dapper Denim: 5½” x 8½” Score and fold in half
- Marina Mist: 5¼” x 4”
- Whisper White: 5” x 3¾”
- Scrap cardstock: 5” x 3¾” to cut out square framelit
- Using #6 Label framelit, center it on the scrap of card stock and cut out. Discard the label. You are only using the outer frame.
- Layer the cut out frame( 5” x 3 3/4”) on the 5” x 3 3/4” whisper white and secure with washi tape to hold in place. Use washi tape to block off the rounded edges on both ends of this stencil to make the shape a rectangle.
- Using your Stampin sponge, lightly apply Marina Mist ink to the inside of your masked off piece. Then apply Dapper Denim ink to outer edges.
- Remove the (stencil) being careful not to tear your whisper white card stock.
- Stamp the Snowflakes in Dapper Denim partially on the rectangle and on the whisper white.
- Adhere the Whisper White to the Marina Mist and then to the folded Dapper Denim
- Add Rhinestones to the 2 smaller snowflakes and a Clear Faceted Gem to the center of the larger snowflake.
- Stamp sentiment at the bottom