Here is one card. Mix up the sentiments for any type of card - so versatile!
· Stamps: Crafting Forever  , Timeless Textures  , Guy Greetings 
· Ink: Tranquil Tide , Dapper Denim , Smoky Slate , Basic Black Archival Pad 
· Paper: Smoky Slate Card Stock , Very Vanilla Card Stock  Tranquil Tide Cardstock , Eastern Palace Specialty Paper 
· Tools & Adhesive: Blender Pens , Stampin' Dimensionals 
· Smoky Slate: 5 ½ x 8 ½”
· Very Vanilla CS: 2 ¼ x 4”
· Tranquil Tide CS: 2 ½ x 4 ¼”
· Designer paper: tranquil tide with dapper denim dots – 1 ½ x 4 ¼” , dapper denim and gold – ½ x 4 ¼”
- Create card front from Smoky Slate piece by scoring at 4 ¼”. Using small splutter stamp from Timeless Textures randomly stamp front of the card in smoky slate ink. Stamp greeting on the bottom of the card in tranquil tide ink.
- Adhere bigger piece of designer paper to the center of the card and smaller on top of it.
- Stamp 3 pens image on very vanilla piece in black archival ink. Squeeze Dapper Denim and Tranquil Tide ink pads to transfer some ink to the lid of the ink pad. Open it and using the ink on the lid and blender pen – color pens and area under them.
- When colored image dries – adhere is to the Tranquil tide piece and then with dimensionals to the center of a card front.
Shop the new catalog here!