One Wild Ride is a Million Dollar Achiever stamp set. Dawn Griffith achieved $1 Million in career sales with Stampin' Up! a couple years ago. She, along with other achievers, design a stamp set with a Stampin' Up! artist. And this is hers!
Dawn and her darling hubby RIDE. It's one of her passions. Dawn also shared at an OnStage event - in her house, silver foil is called chrome. I love it!
- Stamp Sets –One Wild Ride (W-141721) (C-141724)
- Card Stock –Early Espresso (119686); Crumb Cake (120953)
- Stamp Pads – Early Espresso (126974); Crumb Cake (126975)
- Misc.- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack (144177); 5/8" Burlap Ribbon (141487); Best Badge Punch (140633); Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
- Early Espresso: 5½" x 8½" scored at 4¼"
- Early Espresso: 2¼" x 4" and scrap for Best Badge Punch
- Crumb Cake: 4" x 5¼" cut 2. One is for the inside of the card
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack: 2" x 3¾", scrap for sign, and 5¼" x ½" for inside card
- 5/8" Burlap Ribbon: 6"
- Fold large Early Espresso card stock in half
- Attach the 1/2" strip of Wood Textures DSP to the lower edge of one piece of Crumb Cake card stock and attach to the inside of the card.
- Stamp the "textured" image in Crumb Cake Ink on Crumb Cake card stock.
- Wrap Burlap Ribbon around Crumb Cake card stock and attach to the back of card stock with adhesive. Attach this layered piece to the front panel of the card.
- Stamp the motorcycle Early Espresso Ink on the Wood Textures DSP and layer it on the Early Espresso card stock.
- Stamp the "sign" with Early Espresso Ink on the Wood Textures DSP and cut around the "sign" very close to the stamped image.
- Punch the small piece of Early Espresso cardstock with the Best Badge Punch and layer this behind the "sign".
- Attach the motorcycle layers to the card front with snail adhesive.
- Attach the sign layers to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.