I'm personally not a coffee drinker, but I LOVE the smell of coffee. (I know - weird!)
And I LOVE the new Coffee Cafe Suite. Super duper awesome!
- Stamps: Coffee Café (143677) Bundle includes Coffee Cups Framelit Dies (145331)
- Paper: Coffee Break Designer Series Paper (144155), Early Espresso card stock (119686), Whisper White card stock (100730), Garden Green card stock (102584)
- Ink: Early Espresso Classic Ink (126974), Garden Green Classic Ink (126973)
- Accessories: Corrugated Elements (144158), Coffee Cups Framelits (143745 – included in bundle), Soft Sky 3/8” Classic Weave Ribbon, Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (143263), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Early Espresso card stock: 4 ¼” X 11”; score at 5 ½”; scrap for diecuts
- Designer Series Paper: 2” X 4 ¼” (cut 2)
- Whisper White card stock: 5 ¼” X 4”; scrap for diecuts
- Stamp the coffee cup outline in Early Espresso on Whisper White card stock. Cut out using the coordinating Framelit from the Coffee Cups Framelits.
- Cut out the “lid” and the cup “sleeve” using the Coffee Cups Framelits from Early Espresso card stock.
- Stamp the “Thanks a Latte” sentiment in Garden Green ink on Whisper White card stock. Cut out using coordinating Framelit. Adhere this piece to the corrugated elements oval piece.
- Stamp the little heart in Garden Green on Garden Green card stock. Cut out using the coordinating Framelit.
- Adhere all the coffee cup pieces together.
- Stamp the coffee beans image randomly on the front of the Early Espresso card base.
- Adhere the two pieces of designer series paper to the front.
- Wrap the Soft Sky ribbon around the card and tie in a bow on the front.
- Adhere the coffee cup using Dimensionals to the front of the card.