Challenge time! Create cards of encouragement. Have them ready to mail when you hear of someone that needs it. Keep those cards and postage stamps near where you usually hear about this type of news.
I'm challenging myself too. I am TERRIBLE at getting cards in the mail!
Here's our card for today!
- Stamp Sets – Ribbon of Courage (w-143852, c-143855)
- Card Stock – Pink Pirouette (111351); Basic Black (121045); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Pink Pirouette (126956); Basic Black (140931)
- Misc. – Lots of Labels Framelits (138281); Big Shot (143263); Dimensionals (104430)
- Pink Pirouette: 8 ½” x 5 ½” 3⅞” x 5⅛”
- Basic Black: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Whisper White: 3 ¾” x 5
- Stamp ribbon in Pink Pirouette ink in center of Whisper White
- Stamp “words” on top in Basic Black
- Cut out center of Pink Pirouette layer using Lots of Labels Framelit
- Attached to stamped Whisper White layer using dimensionals
- Attach to Basic Black and then to card base