This card includes a little fussy cutting from the Eastern Palace Specialty Paper. LOVE the look! Does anyone else coordinate their umbrella with their skirt? :)
- Stamp Set – Beautiful You (143004 wood or 143637 clear)
- Cardstock – Thick Whisper White (140272); Smoky Slate (131202); Tranquil Tide (144246); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Basic Black (140931)
- Misc - Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper (144147); Watercolor Pencils (141709); Blender Pens (102845); Paper Snips (103579); Natural Trim Ribbon Silver (141845); Metallic Enamel Shapes (141678); Layering Ovals Framelits (141706); Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372) Big Shot Machine (143263); SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Thick Whisper White: 5-1/2" x 8-1/2"
- Whisper White: 3" x 4"
- Smoky Slate: 4" x 5-1/4"
- Tranquil Tide: 3" x 4"
- Eastern Palace DSP: 1" x 4" (Dapper Denim star pattern); scraps for skirt and umbrella (Dapper Denim and Tranquil Tide polka dot pattern)
- Add 1' x 4" strip of DSP to Smoky Slate layer about 1-1/2" from the bottom.
- Ink greeting in Basic Black and stamp in the bottom right corner.
- Wrap ribbon around the bottom of the DSP to cover the seam, adhere to the back of the card with SNAIL
- Ink girl with umbrella image in Basic Black and stamp on the layer of Whisper White. Color the blouse with the Pacific Point Watercolor Pencil and Blender Pen.
- Stamp umbrella and skirt onto the polka dot DSP pattern and fussy cut with scissors. Add these pieces to the water colored image and crop with the largest oval Stitched Shape Framelit.
- Crop the 2-1/2" x 3-1/2" oval from Tranquil Tide and layer behind the main image. Add to card with dimensionals.
- Add a few Metallic Enamel Shapes where shown and add layer to main card base.