This is a SUPER cool bundle. The door actually opens! :)
- Stamp Sets: At Home with You (143681)
- Inks: Basic Black Archival Stamp Pad (140931), Berry Burst (144083), Fresh Fig (144082), Lemon Lime Twist (144086), Powder Pink (144084) & Tranquil Tide (144085) Classic Stampin’ Pads
- Paper: Fresh Fig Cardstock (144242), Watercolor Paper (122959)
- Other: SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Big Shot (143263), At Home Framelits (143727), Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Aqua Painters (103954)
- Fresh Fig: 5½” x 11”, scored and folded at 4¼”
- Watercolor Paper: 5¼” x 4” (cut 3 of these)
Note - Two of these pieces are for the front and inside of the card, while the third is for your stamping. If you have scrap watercolor paper, you can stamp/die cut the images from your scrap instead of cutting a separate piece
- Adhere the Watercolor paper to the front and inside of your card using SNAIL.
- Using Basic Black Archival ink, stamp the following images from the stamp set onto your 3rd piece of Watercolor Paper: door, welcome mat, floral wreath, and the flower planters (x2).
- Using your Big Shot and the At Home Framelits, die cut the wreath, planters, and welcome mat; set these pieces aside. Die cut the door using the outside frame. Using the rectangular window frame (6 openings), die the cut windows on the door. Using the smaller door die, die cut the actual door - be sure to place the non cutting edge of the die on the side of the door where you would normally find hinges.
- Press on the lid of each inkpad to transfer ink to the inside of the lid, and open the ink pad for each of the colours (excluding Basic Black). Each image that has been die cut can now be watercolored, using an Aqua Painter, and the following colours:
• Planters: Lemon Lime Twist (planter itself), Berry Burst (flowers) & Tranquil Tide (leaves)
• Wreath: Powder Pink (large flowers), Berry Burst (small flowers) & Tranquil Tide (leaves)
• Door: Fresh Fig
- Once dry, gently “open” the door by folding along the side of the door where the hinges would normally be. Adhere the door and welcome mat to the card using SNAIL. Adhere the planters and wreath to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- If desired, a sentiment can be stamped behind the open door - just be careful to stamp it low enough that it won’t be seen through the windows on the door.