This stamp set and any card created using it seem intimidating - at first...
But this is some super easy stamping with a big WOW factor.
Plus, some really great sentiments are included. So happy this carried over from the Occasions Catalog!
- Stamp Sets – High Tide (143006)
- Card Stock – Whisper White (100730); Dapper Denim (141414); Vellum (101856); Smoky Slate (131202)
- Stamp Pads – Dapper Denim (141394); Smoky Slate (131179);Basic Gray (126981); Crumb Cake (126975); So Saffron (126957); Pool Party (126982)
- Misc. – Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372); Layering Circle Framelits (141705);Clear Wink of Stella (141897); 5/8” Burlap Ribbon (141487); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Dapper Denim: 8 ½” x 5 ½”
- Whisper White: 5” x 4”
- Vellum: 3 ¼” x 3 ¼”
- Smoky Slate: 5 ¼” x 4”
- Fold Dapper Denim cardstock in half to form card base.
- Cut out the largest and smallest circle from the Whisper White cardstock using the Stitched Shape Framelits.
- Cut out the largest circle from vellum using the Layered Circle Framelits.
- Stamp one lighthouse image in Smoky Slate on the largest stitched circle.
- Stamp the other lighthouse in Dapper Denim on top of the first lighthouse (2 step stamping).
- Stamp the water in Pool Party, the birds in Basic Gray and the light beam in So Saffron inks.
- Highlight the light beam with Wink of Stella.
- Stamp the sand in Crumb Cake and the birds in Basic Gray on the smallest stitched circle.
- Stamp the sentiment in Basic Gray on the lower left side of the Smoky Slate layer and glue to card base.
- Glue the vellum circle to the top right corner of the Smoky Slate piece.
- Cut a piece of burlap ribbon, fold in half and glue to the back of the stamped large circle on the lower right side below the lighthouse.
- Pop up the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals offset on the vellum circle.
- Glue the smaller stamped circle to the lower left side of the large circle.