Today's project is a card using that paper and the Pocketful of Sunshine stamp set.
And since the sentiment is "dazzling", I just had to use all sorts of bling. Three different kinds, in fact!
Check out the details below:
- Stamp Sets – Pocketful of Sunshine Stamp Set (143719)
- Card Stock – Whisper White Thick Card Stock (140272); Basic Black Card Stock (121045); Daffodil Delight Card Stock (119683)
- Stamp Pads – Basic Black Archival Ink (140931) OR Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (132708)
- Misc. – Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper (DSP) (144110); Glitter Enamel Dots (144200); Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220); Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (141897); Dimensionals (104430); Banner Triple Punch (138292)
- Whisper White Thick: 8½” x 5½”; score at 4¼”
- Basic Black: 4” x 5¼” 1½” x 4”
- Daffodil Delight: 1¼” x 4”
- Whole Lot of Lovely DSP: 3¾” x 5”
- Adhere Basic Black and DSP onto Whisper White card base.
- Stamp sentiment to the left side of the Daffodil Delight strip with black ink.
- Punch the right side with the Banner Triple punch.
- Adhere Daffodil Delight to Basic Black Strip; trim banner ends.
- Adhere banner to card with dimensionals.
- Add Wink of Stella to the oranges.
- Add small rhinestones to the middle of the flowers.
- Add Daffodil Delight Glitter Enamel Dots to the banner.
|Close-up to see the Wink of Stella!|