One of my FAVORITE (Who am I kidding? Favorite? That's like choosing my favorite child. It just can't be done!) Designer Series Paper is the Delightful Daisies. Love those patterns!!
Did you also know that the coordinating colors are listed in the catalog, on the website, AND on the packaging? I sometimes use those color combinations for inspiration to create a card without Designer Series Paper.
However, Wisteria Wonder was left off the list of the coordinating colors for Delightful Daisies. So, pencil that in on your package when you get this paper.
- Stamp Sets: Lovely Inside & Out (w 144008; c 144011)
- Inks: Night of Navy (126970)
- Paper: Night of Navy (100867), Wisteria Wonder (122922), Whisper White (100730)
- Other: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (143263), Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper (144137), Lovely Words Thinlits (143733), Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372), Layering Ovals Framelits (141706), Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets (144106), Paper Snips Scissors (103579), White Perfect Accents (138416), Snail (104332)
- Non-Stampin' Up!: Purple Sharpie Marker
- Night of Navy: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score at 4 ¼”
- Designer Series Paper: 5 ¼” x 4”
- Wisteria Wonder: 3 ½” x 3”
- Whisper White: 3 ½” x ½”
- Attach a portion of a multipurpose adhesive sheet to the Wisteria Wonder cardstock.
- Cut out the “friend” on the Big Shot.
- Cut around the friend shape with a Stitched shape oval die cut on the Big Shot.
- Cut out a matching oval, on the Big Shot, with the Oval Framelits.
- Attach the DSP to the folded card front.
- Peel off the adhesive layer from the wisteria and attach it to the card front, over the cut out oval.
- Stamp the saying, with Night of Navy ink, on the small strip of white cardstock.
- Notch the ends with your paper snips.
- Attach the saying to the front of the card.
- Colour a white perfect accent with a sharpie marker. Let it dry and add it to the saying.