Today's card features one of my favorite bundles in the new catalog. I say "one of" because there are so many that I love!
Colorful seasons is so versatile and covers all our seasons. PLUS - the font of the sentiments is awesome. PLUS - I so love the framelits - especially that chair!
- Stamp Set: Colorful Seasons (143726) or Colorful Seasons Bundle (145348)
- Card stock: Daffodil Delight (119683), Whisper White (100730)
- Stampin’ Pad: Basic Black Archival (140931), Melon Mambo (126948), Pumpkin Pie (126945), Daffodil Delight (126944), Pool Party (126982), and Sahara Sand (126976)
- Miscellaneous: Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372), Seasonal Layers Thinlits (143751) or Colorful Seasons Bundle (145348), Daffodil Delight ¼” Double-Stitched Ribbon (144116), Glitter Enamel Dots (144200), Stamping Sponges (141337), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683), and Paper Snips (103579)
- Whisper White: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2 then folded to create card base, and pieces 3-3/4” x 5”, 2-3/4” x 2-3/4”, 2” x 2-1/2” and 1” x ¾”
- Daffodil Delight: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Ribbon: about 6”
- Using Stamping Sponges, pounce Sahara Sand ink along one long edge of 3-3/4” x 5” Whisper White piece at least ½” from the bottom. Follow with Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and end with Melon Mambo at the top. Blend colors at “seam” where they both meet.
- On 2-3/4’ x 2-3/4” Whisper White piece, stamp sentiment in center. Die cut with the round 2-3/8” Stitched Shapes Framelit to center sentiment. Using Daffodil Delight and sponge, pounce ink over sentiment to create a sun.
- Using 2” x 2-1/2” Whisper White piece, die cut Adirondack chair.
- Using 1” x ¾” Whisper White piece, stamp beverage in Pumpkin Pie then die cut.
- Adhere sun/sentiment to colorful background using SNAIL.
- Adhere chair and beverage to colorful background using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Set aside to dry.
- Once dry, adhere the colorful piece to the Daffodil Delight card stock using SNAIL.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere Daffodil Delight piece to card front.
- Tie tiny ribbon, trim ends and adhere to side of sentiment piece with Mini Glue Dot.
- Sprinkle the Crushed Curry Glitter Enamel Dots on card front.