Host a party with sales at $350 or more and get an extra $35 in host rewards. What can you get with Host Rewards? Well, for one thing - the host exclusive stamp sets!
Check out all the new host sets here and then let's schedule a PARTY! We can do game night, a kit night, a private class, a traditional party - you name it, we can do it!
Here's a card using one of the new sets - Feathery Friends - and in color - Lemon Lime Twist!
- Stamp Set: Feathery Friends host set (144302-wood mount, $16 using rewards or 144037-clear mount, $12 using rewards)
- Card stock: Lemon Lime Twist (144245), Berry Burst (144243), and Watercolor Paper (122959)
- Stampin’ Pad: Archival Basic Gray (140932)
- Miscellaneous: 2017-2019 In Color Stampin’ Write Markers (144033), Subtles Collection Stampin’ Write Markers (131263), Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372), Oh My Stars Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (143710), Lemon Lime Twist ½” Finely Woven Ribbon (144135), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430, Paper Snips (103579), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (143263), and Magnetic Platform (130658)
- Lemon Lime Twist: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2 then folded to create card base
- Berry Burst: 3-1/4 x 3-1/4”
- Watercolor Paper: 3” x 3”
- Ribbon: about 18”
- Using Oh My Stars, emboss card front.
- Stamp bird and sentiment in Basis Gray ink closely to one another and color in with the following markers: Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink, Tranquil Tide, Pool Party (bird’s eye), and So Saffron (center of flower).
- Using the 2-3/8” circle from Stitched Shapes Framelits cut out bird and sentiment piece.
- Using the 2-7/8” circle, cut from Berry Burst.
- Adhere the two circles to one another.
- Tie ribbon around card and have bow to far left.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere circle piece over ribbon.