You can stamp and color OR you can stamp the outline and stamp the insides and not color. Sometimes I feel like coloring. And sometimes I don't. This set is perfect for any stamper!
So here's the project for today!
- Stamp Sets – Bike Ride (143716), You’re So Sweet w(138682), c(139440)
- Card Stock – Whisper White (100730), Fresh Fig (144242), Powder Pink (144244)
- Stamp Pads – Basic Gray (140932), Soft Suede (126978), Early Espresso (126974), Powder Pink (144084), Fresh Fig (144082)
- Misc. - Glue Dots (103683), Mini Dimensionals (144108), Snail (104332), Big Shot (143263), Magnetic Platform (130658), Build a Bike Framelits (143729), 1¼” Circle Punch (119861),Glitter Enamel Dots (144200), Ticket Tear Border Punch (143718), Classic Label Punch (141491)
- Fresh Fig: 8½ x 5½, scrap
- Whisper White: 5¼ x 4, scrap,
- Powder Pink: 1¼ x 5¼, 1 x 5¼
- Using the Big Shot and the pebbles framelit, emboss the stones on the 1 x 5 ¼.
- Using the Ticket Tear Border punch, punch the 1 ¼ x 5 ¼ and adhere the two pieces together and then adhere to the Whisper White card front layer.
- Stamp the Wheels in Basic Gray, the inner wheel in Powder Pink, the bike in Fresh Fig, the basket in Soft Suede (blotted off), then outline in Early Espresso, the dog body in blotted Soft Suede and the outline in Early Espresso and the scarf in Powder Pink. Stamp the pedal, handlebars handles and seat in Powder Pink as well. Stamp My Friend in Fresh Fig.
- Using the Big Shot and the Build a Bike Framelits, cut out all the pieces. The wheels actually fit the 1 ¼ “ Circle Punch.
- Adhere the rear wheel first, then using a glue dot adhere the rear of the bike, then adhere the front of the bike carefully aligning it all as you go. Adhere the dog to the underside of the basket and then adhere to the bike bar.
- Using the Classic Label punch, punch the phrase and then also punch a layer from Fresh Fig and layer together. Adhere to card front using mini dimensionals.
- Last adorn the “axles” with Glitter Enamel Dots.