Anyone else like that?
This stamp set is just so super awesome AND has the copyright stamp to use for the Angel Policy.
- Stamp Sets: Crafting Forever (c-143958) (w-143955)
- Card Stock: Old Olive (100702); Shimmery White Cardstock (101910)
- Stamp Pads: Basic Black Archival (140931)
- Misc: Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack (144193); Watercolor Pencils (141709); Blender Pens (102845); Old Olive Baker’s Twine (134579); Dimensionals (104430)
- Old Olive: 5½” x 8½”, score and fold at 4¼”
- Shimmery White: 4”x 2½”, plus a scrap for the wood stamps and clothespin
- Color Theory DSP: 4” x 5¼”
- Using Basic Black Archival ink, stamp the following pot of brushes on the 4”x 2½” piece of shimmery white cardstock, and stamp the wood stamp image and the clothes pin on the scrap of shimmery white cardstock
- Using the Watercolor pencils put color on to the images and “pull” the color with the blender pen.
- Cut out the wood stamp and clothespin images.
- Attach the DSP to the front of the Old Olive card base, adhere the brushes image to the DSP.
- Stamp the words in Archival Basic Black ink onto the DSP
- Add adhesive to the back of the clothespin image, wrap the clothes pin with baker’s twine.
- Attach the stamp image and clothespin image with dimensionals.