And I have a confession......
Lemon Lime Twist? Really? Seriously? Those were my first thoughts.
Oh, but wait! That color is AWESOME - really and seriously! It just pops with Basic Black or Night of Navy. What other color combinations make that color pop? I don't know! I need to try some more.
This set of cards are created with the 2017-2019 In Colors. Each card is created the same way, just uses different colors.
- Stamp Sets – Label Me Pretty (w-143858, c-143861)
- Card Stock – 2017-2019 In-Color Cardstock 8-1/2” x 11” (144247); Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- Stamp Pads – 2017-2019 In-Color Stampin’ Pads (144081)
- Misc. – Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack (144131); Dimensionals (104430); Pretty Label Punch (143715)
- In-Color card stock: 11” x 4¼” scored at 5½” for card base; 1” x 4¼” for band
- Whisper White: 5¼” x 4”; ¼” x 4¼” for band; scrap for label
- DSP 1: Two of 5⅛” x ¾”
- DSP 2: 5⅛” x 2¼” (center panel)
- Adhere white card stock on front of card base and DSP panels on top of white layer.
- Adhere In-Color band and white stripe across the bottom of the panels about 1” up from bottom of card.
- Stamp Happy Birthday in co-ordinating color on white card stock scrap and punch out with Pretty Label Punch. Attach label to front of card using dimensionals.
Tip: Create 40 birthday cards from the supplies listed at one time (or substitute the Thank You greeting from the same stamp set) and you will be prepared for birthdays for a year!